Re: Major Power Outage

> heard her on the way home from work last night, I left around 11:30.
> She and a co-anchor were substituting for Lionel.

She stayed on with Joey Reynolds (the overnight host) during the entire
program.

Then she came back (after about an hour's sleep in the back
office) on the air for like five more hours (including her regular show).

All this in building where you had to climb 20-odd stories to the office
by stairs (no elevator), no H-VAC and the studios running on limited power
from a diesel generator on the roof.

The station's transmitter also kept going -- Tom Ray and Kerry Richards
were babysitting the transmitter, I believe.  Kudos to them also.

--
Sven