Major Power Outage

The coverage of the power outage is interesting.  WMTW went to continuing
coverage from ABC just after 4:30.  WCSH and WGME are now doing their usual
5 PM newscasts with the usual features and commercials.  I guess they
decided that it was more important to get those local ad dollars than to
keep people up to date on a story effecting a huge portion of our country.
It seems to me that this is a story worthy of continuing coverage, at least
until it is clear what is happening.   Am I wrong?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine