Re: Dale Dorman Gone At Kiss 108

Matty's been winning "Best Radio Personality" in Boston...and sometimes
nationally...for many years, too.  I don't think Dale's done that in a
while...if ever.  Which is a shame since he is quite the character. :-)

If Dale's ratings haven't really changed, can Kiss/Clear Channel LEGALLY
fire him for being too old?  Isn't that an age discrimination issue or are
radio stations exempt from that?

- Aaron