From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of
Kaimbridge M. GoldChild
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 9:23 AM
To: B-R-I
Subject: Re: Dale Dorman Gone At Kiss 108

Kevin Vahey wrote,

> I wouldn't want to be the talent doing afternoon drive at WROR right
> now, that slot has Dorman written all over it

'ROR was my first pick, too, but on further contemplation--given he is a
foreground personality--I think he is a more prime fit for 'ODS.
Regardless, isn't he still under contract (read: "non-compete") with CC
until the end of the year?

     ~Kaimbridge~

-----
    Wanted-Kaimbridge (w/mugshot!):
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html
Digitology-The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****