WZID 95.7 Manchester had trouble with EAS this early morning

I noticed that WZID 95.7 Manchester NH had trouble with EAS this early
morning.

At 2:00 AM, give or take a minute, NWS / EAS alert was broadcast over WZID
but under the music selection that was playing at the time. I could barely
understand the message.

For the next two hours until 4:00 AM everything was double. Two different
songs / ads / announcements playing at the same time. It almost sounded
like the local programming was getting mixed with a late feed of Delilah.
This poor third shifter put up with it! Do I win a prize???

John
N1QGS
3rd shifter at H-P Nashua