Re:Today'sLTAR:LTARtwiceamonth?

--- Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:

>>If you enjoy LTAR, let Bob know-- I think he is of the
opinion that not many people listen to it, but I have no idea how many or how few there are...<<

And unfortunately, many (like myself) have never heard the show being out of WJIB's coverage area.  I'll again make my annual offer of posting it on the web, if someone could provide the show in any kind of audio format.  Are theses shows archived?  If not, shouldn't they be?

-Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!