Re: Owner: WOXO is community radio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cooper Fox" <fox893@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>; "Boston Radio"
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Owner: WOXO is community radio

> Interesting that this story comes at the same time he
> has an ad looking for a new PD/morning host.

Where was that?

> What is the AM talk station in the group?

He has three stations, which I think he simulcasts: 1240 in Lewiston, 1450
WKTQ South Paris, and 790 from Rumford.  The Rumford station has a 10,000
watt daytime signal that covers a big area.  It may be that he still
simulcasts religion on 1240 and 1450 and does CNN news only on 780.  I am
not sure.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine