Re: WOTW 900 AM using WMEX Forecast. PDR ARB

> >  Also of note, I heard a liner during the 11 AM hour Saturday
> >  introducing the latest weather, a female voice read the forecast,
> >  closing it with"that's the latest forecast from 106.5 FM, WMEX".
> >  Can someone explain that?    Maybe Dennis Jackson is going to be
> >  involved in some sort of a programming role?

> I heard that he was consulted for startup of this oldies format,
> but is not staying on board there.  I'd guess that's how the
> WMEX weather connection came about, though.

Exactly, Eli!   Gary James modified our WMEX format for WOTW.
Gary installed it last week.   Now they're on their own, and
apparently they forgot to update one of the dayparted forecasts.

BTW, does anyone know why the Portsmouth-Dover-Rochester book
has been embargoed?   What's the story?