WOTW Is Now WSNH

   Tuned in to WOTW (900 Nashua) about 9:15 AM today, and heard a jock who gave
his name, John Porter (sounds voice tracked), who thanked us for "tuning into
the station that not only plays the greatest hits of all time, but has news,
weather and information for Nashua, Milford, and Derry, The all new 900, WSNH".
So it seems to me the new owners now have an LMA to run 900 until the FCC
approves the sale. I'll try to tune in when I have to head off on an errand for
the workplace and see if they've finally dumped the birdfeed talk.

  Also curious if they've got the FCC's OK for the new calls. I'll have to try
to catch a top of hour ID.

Mark Watson