RE: WKBR and seguay to "WPAA-style Radio"

I've also noticed...though the DO still use the NewsTalk 1250 moniker (at
least they were this past week during the Sean Hannity show)

OAN: WSPS (90.5 FM -Concord NH - St Pauls School) which was Con-cord's (said
the NON New England way) home for Hip-Hop and R&B is apparently so ONLY
during the school year! Since the end of June, they have been doing the same
thing WPAA Andover MA - Phillips Andover does, sending out a "blank" signal,
but not "turning off" the transmitter. I'd be willing to bet that the Exeter
NH 90.5 signal (Forget calls) for Philips Exeter is doing the same thing.

Why HS/Prep Schools should NOT have radio signals?

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com