WKBR

I noticed yesterday (Friday) that WKBR in Manchester NH has dropped Imus in the Morning and was running ABC's Real Country. I also noticed that they have gotten rid of the News/Talk 1250 moniker. However, they were running bird fed talk in the middle of the day and afternoon.

What was WKBR thinking when they went to bird fed news/talk that people were going to listen to it? I think not.

Is WKBR waiting until the rest of the talk contracts run out to return to Real Country full time? It would be nice because they are filling a niche that no other country station is filling

Kevin Goodwin