Class Action Suit (Those Without Class Barred)

I got an interesting Post Card in my mail today that may
be of interest to some of you.  If you didn't receive it,
here's a partial transcript:

ATTENTION: Certain consumers who, prior to March 1999 subscribed to
Mediaone's or Continental Cablevision's "Basic 3" or "Total Basic"
cable programming service (or equivalent) in Massachusetts,
New Hampshire or Maine...a class-action settlement has received
final approval by the Distric Court.  Class members are eligible for either a $10 payment, or a credit of $10 or $13
toward a future bill... In order to determine if you
are a member of the class, and if so, to receive
compensation...(you may) file a claim by accessing
the following website

http://www.basic3litigation.com

or by calling 1-888-271-3392.

(Applicants are asked) to have your current account number available when filing a claim.  The final
date for filing claims is November 15, 2003.