Re: Stereo for voice

Apologies for my mistake. My car stereo doesn't have a stereo indicator
(though it does have RDS), and I thought I remembered in the past that I
had seen a stereo signal on the home stereo when I lived up there two
years ago....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but WTKK wouldn't see a big benefit to shutting
off the stereo pilot, as they're running RDS... I don't know when that was
added (though it was there two years ago), so that may have impacted the
DX reception...

-Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Pittsburgh, PA