Re: RIP Ernie Boch

There is probably no way to pinpoint this after so many years but I
believe Ernie "borrowed" the c'mon down from another ad campaign.

In the early 60's Northeast Airlines had a pitchman Tom Dooley who
uttered the c'mon down to Florida in bathing trunks to an audience back
north that was shivering. Northeast used to buy the Mon Wed and Fri 11
PM Channel 5 News and Tuesday and Thursday belonged to Ed Hickey and New
England Merchants National Bank.