WHTT

Hi all,

This is a rather weird introduction I suppose, but I'd just LOVE to give this WHTT banner to a caring home. It's white vinyl with red lettering and 3 eyelets along the top, and then again along the bottom.

I think I've been carrying it around since I saved it from the dumpster when helping to clean out their old studios in the Pru. (does that sound right?)

Anyway, it's yours for the taking, should you want such a thing.

Mike

(for the record, I've worked at WOTW (Nashua), WLLH (Lowell and Lawrence) *and* WSSH (Lowell), WHOB (Nashua), WMVU (Nashua), and "filled in" at a few others, before I realized there's more money and security in the radio ENGINEERING area of PUBLIC RADIO...)