Fwd: Re: Fwd: Ninety Watts? I Think Not

>DATE: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:21:01
>From: "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@tmail.com>

>I can confirm WROL was blasting into Sturbridge last >night at 930 PM

The most consistent night for unusually-large coverage for
WROL has been Saturday, I don't know why.  Sometimes they keep
the Spanish Red Flops p/b/p on a little while after sundown, but by
10:00 pm, the signal is non-existent.  Possibly during
those periods, an engineer is on-duty, whereas on weekends,
WROL might as well be in Minot, ND!