Re: Double letters in Boston-market calls

At 04:14 AM 7/9/2003, you wrote:
> > WWWW was a Detroit station for many years.  It was known as W4.

Didn't Howard Stern work for W4?  I seem to remember seeing it in "Private
Parts"...maybe it was WCCC, or perhaps both.

FWIW, I only saw Private Parts because I worked at WTBU when it came out
and Stuttering John came up to the studios and gave us a bunch of free
passes to go see it at the Cheri.   That was pretty cool.   Besides the
WTBU parts...the movie pretty much stank :-)