Double letters in Boston-market calls

The most famous Boston-market call sign containing a double letter is WEEI (and
in keeping with the "double" theme, it's been on two frequencies, 590 and 850).
Currently, there are three others that I can think of--WTKK 96.9, WWZN 1510,
and WLLH 1400. Others have been WTTK and WKKT (both on 100.7), WSSH (both AM
1510 and FM 99.5), WKKU 1510, WTTP 1060, and WWEA 740. Can anyone think of
others? I maintain that WDLW 1330 and WBNW (590 and 1120) don't qualify because
the Ws aren't adjacent to each other. All of the listed stations are/were
commercial (OK, some may have been unintentionally noncommercial) but non-
comms, if any, are welcome on this list.

BTW, it appears that K is Boston's most popular double letter. The double K has
appeared in three sets of calls: WKKT, WKKU, and WTKK. The double T (WTTK, WTTP)
and double W (WWEA, WWZN) are tied for second with two calls each.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205