Re: Yesterday's LTAR: all-Beatles; 1150 calls

On 7 Jul 2003 at 8:07, Bob Nelson wrote:

> Also: Dan seemed to remember 1150 being WTTK, "Cat
> Country", ...Dan, maybe you were thinking of WWKU 1510
> which had country music for awhile plus Bruins
> games. Once in awhile you may spot an old bumper
> sticker with the Bruins logo and "Bruins Country 1510"
> on it.

In the late 70s, when WCOP 1150 became WACQ, WCOP-FM 100.7 became WTTK for
awhile until the stations were sold and became WHUE-AM & FM.  Later, just before another
sale, 100.7 became WKKT for a short while and may have used the positioner "The Cat."  It
then was sold and became WZLX.  I keep forgetting whether it was AM 1150 or FM 100.7
that was WCOZ for about a week somewhere in there.