RE: MSNBC fires Savage on anti-gay remarks

> So, you call telling someone he should die "non-pc"?  I think it was
> much more serious than that.
>
> --
> Larry Weil
> Lake Wobegone, NH

We all know that the guy's a small-time loser with a big-time gig.  Perhaps he
should have been canned, but as Dan pointed out, he's been talking like that on
his radio show for a long time.  The guy's been around awhile and well-versed at
being the idiot that he really is.  And I'm not even referring to his political
slant.  There's no way the MSNBC didn't know what they were buying when they
gave him a tv gig.  Listened to Don & Mike this afternoon (two other Mensa
candidates who have that medium market sound down real well) who said something
about the fact that the caller could have actually been a Don & Mike spammer
calling the MSNBC show?  Anything on that?

Bill O'Neill