Re: A sadistic request

The call you ask about was heard only on WPLM FM-AM as MLB's rules at
the time stated ONLY the flagship station could compete with the network
broadcast (at the time CBS)

If memory serves me, Castiglione did the Top of the 10th and then handed
the mike back to Ken to record history ( ya who knew )

I ll get back to you after the holiday on tape as right now I have a
little band concert telecast to worry about ( WCVB did it in house for
so many years the free lancers who do sports haven't done POPS for a
loooooong time )