Re: WWZN *Does* Get Out!

While waiting for your message to open, I was wondering where the reception
report came from. My guess was Finland. I wasn't far off. WWZN and its
predecessors have understandably had about the best signals of any US AMs in
the Scandinavian countries. I would think that WINS might be in second place,
although I imagine that WINS must have to duke it out with CFRB in far northern
Europe whereas WWZN is probably pretty much all alone unless there is something
from Europe or Asia on 1512 or thereabouts. The big joke about 1510 is Finland,
yes; Weston, no. (You realize that 411 Waverley Oaks Rd is in Waltham--albeit
eastern Walthem--and that Weston abouts Waltham on the west.)
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205