Re: CRISIS (LTAR)

I think you should ask Bob off list if he wants instruction on how to record
live material directly onto the automation system. I know that he records
liners etc in the studio he has at home and he obviously has a way of getting
those audio files from the automation system he has at home to both WJIB and
WJTO. But I suspect that he does no live recording to the hard drive at either
station. I've been at WJIB during taping of a couple of LTARs since Bob put the
hard-disk-based system on the air at WJIB. The presence of the new system had
no effect whatever on how Bob produces LTAR. He records it onto C-30 cassettes.
Since the program has expanded to an hour, the first 30 minutes go on one side
of the cassete and the second 30 minutes go on the other.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205