Re: Fwd: RE: CRISIS

Well, if it IS a Super Radio, I think it says so right on the front. I'm at
work now and my Super Radio III is at home, so I can't look until I get home.
Another clue is that the Super Radio (at least the III) has an audio-output
jack, which is what I gather it would need for you to be able to connect it to
the Cybercorder. If it has the necessary jack and you can locate the radio far
enough from the PC to avoid the RF that the PC radiates, you ought to be able
to record the program. 20 miles away from the transmitter during the day, WJIB
must deliver something close to 0.5 mV/m. 0.5 mV/m, which the FCC calls the
limit of an AM station's primary daytime service area, isn't a strong signal
but it's adequate if you have a decent radio and only a little interference.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205