RE: radio, TV with gavel-to-gavel coverage of Bulger hearing

Aaron:

You are 100% correct about the point you make about Politicians. As I can
attest to on the local level, most people want "everything for me, nothing
for you"

A good example at the local level is Speed Limits on local roads. Everyone
wants a 10 mph limit as you drive by their home by see no good reason why
they can't drive 50 mph by your house. (the exaggeration only slight)

Hypocrisy reigns supreme!

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com