Re: radio, TV with gavel-to-gavel coverage of Bulger hearing

Donna Halper wrote:

>What is utterly bizarre to me is that Billy
>insisted under oath that he had no idea his
>brother was engaged in, as he put it, "nefarious
>activities."  Listening to the imperious manner
>with which he responded to questions is something
>I find amazing-- so this is how he ran the
>legislature for those many years... clearly, very
>little intimidates this guy.   I am glad WBZ radio
>is carrying it, as most of us have never heard
>how Billy handles his critics...

If he had "no idea" that his brother was engaged in
"nefarious activities" then it is patently obvious
he is not in touch with reality and unfit to perform
the duties of his job.

All it will take is one piece of evidence that he did
indeed know of his brother's nefarious activities and
the house of cards will fall.

I notice that his responses are either "cocksure"
positive with no equivocation or delay OR slow,
"I don't seem recall...", hesitant and totally unsure
of himself.

The nose grows.

Despite his assurances that he has "no idea" of where
his brother is, I wonder what would happen if he
betrayed Whitey?  It's obvious he's between a rock
and a hard place - Mob retribution or being sacked
by Romney.  What's worse?  Pliers & blowtorch or
the unemployment line?