Re: subliminal slam on Michael Bloomberg??

     I personally don't think that Bill Ritter and the
Channel 7 Eyewitness News team are trying to
editorialize the current fiscal crisis that we all are
suffering with right now, nationwide.  From what I
have seen, ever since 9/11, New York is very proud of
its' firefighters.  And with good reason.  What you
saw on Channel 7 was just another example of what the
FDNY does every day, fiscal crisis or not.
     I have seen WABC-TV's newscasts from time to
time, myself.  I find them to be very straight forward
and to the point.  If it seemed like that this was a
little jab against the Bloomberg administration,
hey... it all depends on who you talk to.  (I
personally would not want to have Mayor Bloomberg's
job!) But, in my opinion, I find Channel 7 (WABC-TV)
to be one of the finest news operations in America.
And no, I don't work for ABC/Disney! 73.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts

=====
Peter Q. George (K1XRB)