Re: 15 minutes of fame

  Jeremy Mixer wrote:

>  I do not beleive Fox News is as "Fair and Balanced"
>as they claim to be,

I don't have cable so I can't comment on Fox News, but if it's anything
like Bill O'Reilly's radio show I'd say "fair & balanced" is
baloney.  While I wouldn't classify him as either conservative or liberal
(his views seem to differ by issue), his only reason he seems to have for
bringing in opposing spokesmen is to shout them down.  "My mind's made up,
don't confuse me with the facts".  I'm sure he's deeper than that, but it
doesn't come across.