Re: more like 10 seconds of fame OFF-LIST

On 30 May 2003 at 1:46, Dan Billings wrote:

> On domestic policy, both Carter and Clinton offered a lot for
> conservatives to like.

Most of them won't admit it.  But most liberals know it's so.  The real pure-minded liberals
were rather disappointed in Clinton.

> Any words of wisdom for passing the bar?  I graduated last Saturday and
> begin bar review on Monday.

Try to get a decent night's sleep before and during the exam.  They now have a multiple-
choice multistate component, and the I know very little about how to pass it.  On the essay
questions, most important thing is thinking, not knowing the right answer.  As a lawyer, you
can look up the law, but you have to be able to notice all of the issues and ask the right
questions.  If you don't ask the right questions, you won't do the right research.

Good luck!