Re: Donna gets heard - and seen! (on Nightline, of course)

>Steve wrote--
>Always makes a good story when you attack the big bad corporations.  The
>truth (as was pointed out in Scott's article) is less cut & dried, and
>thusly is much more dull.  Alas, this is the kind of "journalism" that
>attracts attention.

I am very surprised at these comments, since they over-simplify the
Nightline coverage.  The show had to be changed drastically at the last
minute when Michael Powell refused to honour his agreement to appear.  I
think he should have been there to discuss his reasoning with Ted.  And
like it or not, more consolidation HAS led to fewer local programs in many
markets, and that is not a slam at big business or Republicans or anyone else.