Re: WJDW-TV 44 and some interesting trivia

I believe his plan was to launch pay tv in the Boston area but died
under the weight of the SAVE FREE TV movement of Hollywood in the 60's.

Now another footnote is WREP TV which held the CP for Channel 25. They
even had a studio built on Comm Av near the old Hamilton House but never
got on the air. I can't remember if they lost the CP or sold it to what
became WXNE but I do recall a good chunk of WREP's studio gear was
picked up by WXPO And shipped to Lowell.