Gowdy Sox game--late night re-run?

I mentioned the Globe article saying that due to
NESN, ESPN2's coverage of Sox-Yankees tomorrow
night--with Curt Gowdy sitting in-- would be blacked
out. On another messageboard, someone mentioned that
maybe that broadcast WOULD appear here, in the wee
hours of Thu. morning.

Sure enough, the ESPN site says this for ESPN2:

ESPN'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL
NEW YORK YANKEES VS. BOSTON RED SOX
FENWAY PARK BOSTON, MA USA 3:00 am to
5:00 am

So, unless THAT gets blacked out too, maybe
we still have a chance to catch Curt. Maybe set your
VCRs? (and I wonder if he'll do a quickie appearance
on Red Sox radio network...)