Article on Christian Radio in Maine

Saturday's (May 17TH) Edition of the Bangor Daily News had an article on
Christian Radio Stations and broadcasts in Maine, including programming
at Univ. of Maine station WMEB 91.9 and Husson College's WHSN 89.3.  In
addition, several commercial and non-commercial stations around Bangor
and Central Maine are described..

The article is abbreviated in the on-line edition,, and doesn't feature
the graphics and chart that is in the print version.

You can see it at   www.bangornews.com, scroll down menu to State news
and Religion and click "Turn your Radio On".

But, if you have access to the print version of the BDN the article is
more complete.

Orrr, first come, first serve, email me off-list  and I'll snail mail a
copy to you.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine