RE: The New Tunnel

Chuck Igo:

if i've read things (that i didn't write so i won't post) on the Internet
(that
neither i nor Al Gore invented) correctly, isn't the Tip O'Neil tunnel the
new
underground I-90 spur that connects the Teddy with the Turnpike?

Ah, Chuckkk, that may be true, but it's O'Neill, not O'Neil as Dapper spells
it, or O'Neal, as per Shaquille.  As a "double eller" of the original
spelling, one can only hope that they spell it right on the sign.  I intend
on appropriating family link to the transportation marvel to any foolish
enough to buy me on that point.

Bill O'Nioelwing-oo,l