Re: Fwd: MEDIA BLITZ BY JOHN MOLORI, 5/13/03

Anderlman talks about the Sox moving to WBZ which echos whispers at the
park. The new owners are not pleased with Entercomm.

I have been told that WEEI is the top billing station in the city which
would echo WFAN and WIP Philadelphia as the top bills. I don't think
losing the Sox would cripple WEEI but it would be a major dent.