WROR Website

I was tooling around the web and I noticed that WROR still has their 'old'
graphic and slogan on the web site, vs the slogan they now use and the
latest graphic (per their recent TV ad)

I do think (especially these days) that Radio and TV stations need to place
a greater emphasis on their web sites, if they're going to have one.

On the 'ROR site, it seems that the other info within it IS up-to-date, but
the 2 items I would think would be most important (Graphic and Station
Slogan) are not.

I find that rather odd...

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041