Re: conservative

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sid Schweiger" <sid@wrko.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: conservative

> Why don't you show me exactly where I said he wasn't stident.  In fact, in
some of his markets, his numbers are already slipping.  Many more wise than
I have stated that Savage won't last long.

Though Savage is on the right side of the political spectrum, he expresses
views which are not shared by most conservatives.  His anti-immigration
views are not part of mainstream conservative thought.  Anti-immigration
feelings are found across the political spectrum.  I have not listened to
Savage much, but I am told by those that before the war became the dominant
topic of conversation, he was very critical of President Bush and Republican
leadership in Washington for their positions on certain issues and for not
taking up issues which Savage believes are important.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine