Re: Mega Sells WAMG Boston

Well, if Mega isn't getting out of the Boston market, they could terminate the
WBPS's LMA with Air-Time Media (the Chicago-based outfit that currently LMAs
WBPS and brokers the time--much of it to Genesis Communications, which runs its
black-helicopter programming on 890). Then Mega could move the WAMG programming-
-and maybe the WAMG calls to 890. 890 and 1400 are a pretty good fit coverage-
wise. 1400 doesn't reach Boston and 890 doesn't reach the Merrimack Valley.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205