Re: conservative

OK, I admit to having been entertained by Michael Savage for about the first
six weeks he was on the air in Boston. After that, I just couldn't take him and
his rants any longer. But you call him NOT strident??? I can't think of anyone
MORE strident--unless maybe it was Jerry Williams when he had his teeth sunk
deep into Nixon's leg and wouldn't let go--month, after month, after month,
after month (and I was as severe a critic of Nixon as I think you could find).
But the point seems to be that entertaining and strident are not necessarily
opposites. I guess I can take strident (up to a point) if it's also
entertaining.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205