Re: Boston-area Translator apps

The application west of Belmont Country Club and south of Route 2 sounds like
the proposal is for the former WCOP-FM (et al) stick on the WAMG 1150 property
(owned by American Tower Systems) at 75 Concord Ave in Lexington. I'm sure that
if a CP is granted (unlikely, given the 94.9 frequency), and the applicant can
come to terms with ATS on the rent, there will be no problems using the tower.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205