Re: WFVX Bangor's Fox 22

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Dan Billings wrote:

> I don't get it.  How did it make financial sense to pay to put another
> station on the air just to switch from UPN to Fox?

Maybe there are better benefits of being affiliated with Fox? I honestly
haven't paid too much attention to the television ratings but it seems to
me that there are more interesting shows on Fox, and it is a more
established network. That's my thoughts. Since WCKD is running at such low
power I doubt it costs that much to broadcast anyway, and who knows how
much the almost 24-hour a day coverage of that home shoipping channel is
bringing them.

I also heard that WCKD is actually owned by the folks at WBGR who are
leasing it to the people at WVII......

Jeremy