RE: Clear Channel Bought Viacom?

--- Sid Schweiger <sid@wrko.com> wrote:
> >>Ahh, err, don't you mean frequencIES?   P=)<<
>
> If we're still discussing Jerry Williams, no.
> During Jerry's time on WMEX, it was on 1510.

But wasn't he also on the short-lived WMEX 1060
(along with Marjorie Clapprood, Upton Bell, etc.)?
He only did a few shows there before some health
problems caused him to stop (and he later would
turn up on WROL, and then the 'RKO comeback/farewell
show on March 1)...but technically I think he was on
two different WMEX incarnations/frequencies...