CC as a term(was:Re: Clear Channel Bought Viacom?)

There's a certain amount of us Young-uns who have
worked AM and know the older terminology.  This due in
part to the fact that our mentors worked the biz in
the 70s and 80s.  It kind of amazes me that some of
the people I work with have never used(or even heard
of) a bulk eraser.