Filtering changes on this list

I have made a few changes to the way traffic to bostonradio.org is
filtered.  If you had trouble sending to the list before, you may be
able to send now.  (Or maybe not.)

HTML messages will now be bounced by the mail system rather than being
sent to me, so you should no longer have to wonder what happened to
your message.  Please take care to *read* the bounce message, if you
get one -- it will always indicate precisely why the message was
rejected.  (In some mail programs you may have to change an option to
see the full message.)

-GAWollman