Re: Old dogs...old tricks

>>I think that if someone finds a violation is preventing the person from
hearing a station the person desires to hear, that would be justifiable
grounds for a complaint, especially if the station ignores your attempts to
resolve the problem without a complaint.<<

That sort of complaint will get you laughed out of the Enforcement Bureau.  The FCC does not, never has, and never will guarantee the reception of any station, regardless of distance from the listening location, power output or interference.  If you're going to complain about interference, you had better have something concrete to go on, other than "I can't hear station xxxx."

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI - WQSX - WRKO - WVEI
Phone: 617-779-5369