Re: Old dogs...old tricks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Weil" <kc1ih@mac.com>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>; <bri@bostonradio.org>;
"Aaron Read" <aread@speakeasy.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Old dogs...old tricks

> Gee, Dan, you're all heart!  If I loose my job because you complained
about
> something that's not really my fault, can I sue you?

No.  I owe you no duty.  And it's not my fault if your employer fires you
because I made a legitimate complaint about the station not living up to the
terms of its license.

You may have taken my post out of contest: it was in response to Aaron's
ridiculous explanation for why people shouldn't complain to the FCC.

I've got another idea:  The station engineers should make the complaints to
the FCC themselves and then they would be protected from being fired by the
whistle blower laws!

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine