Re: automation, part 2

--- Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> wrote:
> purchased, or did you just walk in one day and there
> it was?  Who was the
> decision-maker, in other words, and did he or she
> listen to your concerns
> before the purchase was made?  Again, I don't need
> to quote you if you'd

Whenever the station I was working for recieved new
equipment the GM, Dir of Ops, or the overall
corporation made the decision without any outside
input.  But, then again, whenever a new auto system
was purchased no one on the staff was upset over it.
Generally it came down to anything being better than
what we had at the time.