Re: automation?

Matt opined:
>>(snip)...I tell everyone to run from Scott Studios. I've heard horror stories
about that system and experienced a nightmare with it at another station. That
station has since switched to an ENCO with very little problems. <<

hmmm.  i've been working with the Scott system for the past 18 months now, and
i'll tell ya what: it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.  in the building at
420 Western Ave (Saga), we have 5 stations on Enco, and one on Scott.  the only
downside to the Scott system is the need for additional drive space when adding
without deleting.  otherwise, the software upgrade that our engineer recently
installed has made the entire process almost (i said ALMOST) foolproof.
click.  click. talk. click. done.   we've had maybe one or two failures that
have required a full system re-boot in the past 12 months.  that's not bad from
where i'm sitting.

- -Chuck (just a jock) Igo