RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

>>Let's all be somewhat honest with ourselves here.

Conservatives perfer FOX, Liberals perfer CNN. It's simply a fact (which I believe was borne out in a poll that showed pro-US Action at something greater than 70% for FOX viewers and less than 50% for CNN viewers)

Each network is playing to its audience.<<

SOMEWHAT honest?  Please.  This isn't even close.  Both of these outfits purport to be news organizations, and so far it's pretty well established that both have serious shortcomings when it comes to giving facts without a political slant.

If they want to be honest, they should start by taking the word "news" out of their names.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI