RE: CNN: All the news that we see fit to print

At 1:12 AM -0400 4/12/03, Brian Vita wrote:

>Perhaps, since it appears that CNN allowed itself to be used as a propaganda
>tool of the enemy, their US broadcast licenses should be called into
>question.

First of all, CNN does not have a broadcast license.  They do not
broadcast, they are a cable and satellite service.

I thought we are supposed to be fighting FOR the Iraqi people, to
bring them our brand of freedom.  In that case, why are you calling
them the enemy?  Too much media influence?

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH